Octoplus QPLEX combines fast image acquisition from large multicolor 1D gels and blots (e.g. using Smart Protein Layers) or large Refraction-2D /2D-DIGE gels (20 x 24 cm) or with high sensitivity and the robust setup for daily routine. Based on superior CCD technology, high performance excitation of fluorophores, and on a fine tuned filter the system competes with laser scanners however up to 30x faster. Due to its sensitive chemiluminescence detection, the Octopus QPLEX is ideally suited for combined protein analysis by combining RED + NIR fluorescence applications as well as ECL.
- • high power 4-color (RGB + NIR) multiplex fluorescence detection system. Almost same sensitivity as laser scanners but 30x faster.
- • homogenous fluorescence and chemiluminescence detection of gels and blots size up to 260 mm (width) and 200 mm (depth).
- • very robust sytem with easy handling- suitable even for untrained staff
- • Made in Germany
Fluorescence and VIS Gel Documentation
Multiplex Fluorescence & Chemiluminescence
Western Blot Detection
High Power - Large Area
Quadruplex Fluorescence (RGB +IR) and
High Sensitivity Chemiluminescence Imager
homogenous multiplex fluorescence detection area
("publication level)" for 25 x 20 cm
|rapid image acquisition
e.g. SPL Western Blots: 0.2 - 1.0 sec.,
VELUM Gold 1D gel: 1-2 sec.
Refraction-2D gel: 10-30 sec.
|high power RGB fluorescence detection for e.g.
G-Dye100, G-Dye200, G-Dye300,
Cy2, Cy3, Cy5, ...
|high power NIR fluorescence detection for e.g.
G-Dye400, LiCOR CW800, ...
|high power ECL detection|
|sensitive detection of Coomassie stainings (by red power fluorescence)|
|remote- and hands-on support|
|Made in Germany|
Overview of Applications (examples)
size up to 250 x 120 mm
size up to 250 x 120 mm
gels and Western Blots
e.g. for 24 cm IEF strips
(e.g. for the detection
of low abundant
(detection by red
The Octoplus + SPL value pack
Many samples Multiplex Power Fluorescence + Sensitive Film-free ECL analysis
• Octoplus QPLEX equipped with
- 2 fluorescence power LED modules e.g. Red/NIR* *(upgradeable to 4 fluorescence power LEDs modules (RGB + NIR)
- high sensitivity ECL detection
• sophisticated SPL 1D gel and qWestern Blot Analysis software with automated SPL processing
• 2 x SPL consumable kits for 40 WB each (e.g. PR926)
• 4 x SPL blotting kits for 10 WB each (PR818)
• 2x Fluorescent antibody (e.g. PR832-M)
• 1.5 days full workflow hands-on training
Special price*, **
*value of pack content 41.500 EUR
** excluding tax, prices EXW
This special offer terminates Dec 31, 2017.