NHD provides since 2008 its Proteomics services to research institutes and industry. In contrast to commonly used peptide based analyses, we offer analyses of intact proteins which may include all information about
- • protein isoforms
- • splicing variants
- • post translational modifications such as phosphorylation, glycosylation or oxidation
- • pI
- • molecular weight
Our longterm expertise, the usage of validated protocols/ workflows and our state of the art fluorescence technologies/ equipment ensure you high quality analysis at a very competitive price. This includes analyses of human and animal tissue and fluids as well as microbial and plant cells and extracts.
Depending on the sample and the aim of the analysis different technologies may be ideally suited for highly sensitive protein detection and precise quantification.
That is for two-dimensional differential gel electrophoresis (2D-DIGE):
- • Refraction-2D™ for the quantitative 2D gel analysis of different proteomes or protein samples,
- • Saturn-2D™ for quantitative 2D gel analysis of different proteomes of scarce samples,
- • Saturn-2D™ REDOX that illustrates changes within the complex redox interaction network between different samples.
- • T-Rex combined with a phospho-stain for differential protein phosporylation studies.
For standardized and absolute quantification of proteins in 1D gels (SDS-PAGE, SAR-PAGE, IEF) as well as for standardized and for quantitative Western Blots we are using the
- • proteome studies
- • differential protein expression analysis (2D-DIGE)
- • post translational protein modifications
- • biomarker identification
- • 2D Western blotting
- • standardized and quantitative SDS- and SAR-PAGE, IEF and Western Blots of up to 104 samples per run
|pI (isoelectric point)||
and or pI
and or pI
|PTM for e.g.||
activation/ deactivation of kinases
signal transduction of tumors,
signal transduction upon pathogen reception
|metabolism of tumors
important role in Alzheimers desease, diabetis, ateriosclerosis
activation/ deactivation of proteins
|PubMed Publications 2016||13,716||2,300||1,149|
|Pubmed Publications until May 2017||6,834||1,150||543|
Request further information/ price details
Analysis "Get an Idea Level"
Rapid proof of concept analysis to evaluate possibilities
Analysis/ Study "Publication Level"
Experiments/ studies for identification of significantly regulated proteins
For further infomation and prices please contact our service team at